Please don’t hate me too much when I show you the following pictures and tell you that it’s where I’ll be all next week
Serious props if you can guess what this magical-looking place is.
We’ve never done a relaxing, beach vacation before, and while I definitely wouldn’t have usually opted for one when I’m 6-months-pregnant with twins (because big, round bellies and bathing suits are such a pretty, pretty combo), I’m so crazy-excited about the prospect of 7 days of nothing but naps, swimming, book-reading, naps, meandering through quaint little neighborhoods, eating, naps, and, well, let’s face it, naps…
That I don’t care how big my belly is or who sees it (within reason, of course).
Speaking of which, if you don’t like glimpses of fish-belly white skin and slightly protruding tummies (mine), look away from the following pic, but if you think you can take it, it’s pretty cute.
I believe this might be one of the least flattering pics of me ever, but I love Della’s super-solemn expression as my midwife “listens to her babies” (Della really wanted her to).
Aaaaand now for much prettier pictures from you guys!
If you’ve been featured, feel free to grab a button from the left sidebar.
And now it’s your turn!
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page
Love the post? Then follow the blog! Please?
Oh, and you can like it too if you want!