Today’s the big day, and I feel like someone just yelled, “Ready or not, here I come!”
(Hang on a sec while I find a place to hide).
With all this talk of dinner parties and dresses and such this week, you may be thinking that I’m having quite the blowout at my house, but the truth is, there will only be a dozen of us.
And they’re all really nice, low-key types who wouldn’t care if we ate snack food and played Charades.
But, as I told my husband at 11:30 last night as I hauled my swollen ankles (really? at 5 months???) into bed: “I may never have another party like this, but I’m going to do this one up as right as I know how, darn it!”
And to fulfill that claim, I’m pretty much going to have to say, “HAPPY FRIDAY!” and skedaddle.
I promise you oodles of pictures and details next week, and I’m promising myself a nap sometime in the very near future.
Want just the sneakiest of sneak peaks?
Here you go!
PARTY ON, PEOPLE!
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
Love the post? Then follow the blog! Please?
Oh, and you can like it too if you want!