Things my husband tried:
2. When that failed, furious typing ensued:
3. Still, no. So why not try a little random (blind-folded) button-banging?
4. Ack! Don’t do it, baby!
- Log into Blogger
- Click the “Design” tab
- Click the “Edit HTML” tab
- Don’t scroll. Just look for the “” text you see directly above the highlighted text in the screenshot above
- Insert the highlighted text. Here it is for your convenience:
- Thank this sweet man for being a brilliant programmer (his day-job) who loves his blogger-wife enough to spend a lot time figuring out this fix.
He was ecstatic about getting his picture taken. Can you tell?
And there you have it, folks! The GFC Followers box solution in a (rather large) nutshell.
**Hopefully, this works as well for you as it does for me. Shaun tried a bunch of other fixes, but this is the only one that has 100% solved the problems with my followers box disappearing or malfunctioning. I’ve had it on both of my blogs for the last two weeks.
See you tomorrow for Feature Friday!