Things my husband tried:
2. When that failed, furious typing ensued:
3. Still, no. So why not try a little random (blind-folded) button-banging?
4. Ack! Don’t do it, baby!
- Log into Blogger
- Click the “Design” tab
- Click the “Edit HTML” tab
- Don’t scroll. Just look for the “</title>” text you see directly above the highlighted text in the screenshot above
- Insert the highlighted text. Here it is for your convenience:
- Thank this sweet man for being a brilliant programmer (his day-job) who loves his blogger-wife enough to spend a lot time figuring out this fix.
He was ecstatic about getting his picture taken. Can you tell?
And there you have it, folks! The GFC Followers box solution in a (rather large) nutshell.
**Hopefully, this works as well for you as it does for me. Shaun tried a bunch of other fixes, but this is the only one that has 100% solved the problems with my followers box disappearing or malfunctioning. I’ve had it on both of my blogs for the last two weeks.
See you tomorrow for Feature Friday!
Love the post? Then follow the blog! Please?
Oh, and you can like it too if you want!