The details of all that girly goodness:
1. An ULTA Eye Shadow in Pashmina
2. A travel-sized bottle each of Bath and Bodyworks Midnight Pomegranate lotion and body spray
3. This month’s featured item comes from my brand-new sponsor, WontonMommy. She specializes in couture accessories for both baby and mommy, and she’s offering you guys a shot at her uber-cute Kennedy headband which features gorgeous oversized chocolate and champagne blooms and is accented with antique pearls and an ivory satin bow. Be sure to check out her other adorable wares!
4. A starched fabric flower made by moi
5. A bottle of Essie polish in a fabulous fall neutral called Merino Wool
6. A fun and funky little pocket-planner so that once you’ve gotten yourself all sweet-smelling and prettied up, you can remember where you were supposed to go looking so fine!
REQUIRED FOR VALID ENTRY:
1) Follow Five days…5 ways publicly (if you already do, just leave me a comment telling me so). MAKE SURE you include your “following name” in your comment!
2) Leave me a comment telling me where you’d go all gussied up in your October Giveaway loot.
It’s that simple!
For extra entries:
3) Post about this giveaway on Facebook
4) Tweet about this giveaway
5) Blog about this giveaway
**For all three of the above options, you can use the handy-dandy buttons at the bottom of this post, but be sure to tell your fb/twitter/blog readers to mention you when they come enter. You will receive 1 extra entry for every referral that mentions you sent them!!
6) Subscribe to the Five Days…5 ways feed.
7) Like Five days…5 ways on Facebook.
Remember to leave a comment for every entry requirement you complete so you can get your name in the hat the maximum number of times!
Comments close Tuesday, Nov. 1st, at 12:00 A.M. CST.
The winner will be chosen by a random number generator and announced Wednesday, November 2nd.