…I could eat right up.
1. Strawberry snow cones always taste better at family picnics.
2. The crazy yummy Almighty Falafel has me craving a return visit to What About Kabob’s. Seriously jazzed to have (good!) middle eastern food in E. Texas!
3. This midafternoon snack made even a non-chocolate/peanut butter lover go, “MMMMMMmmmm.”
4. A pile of glossy Rainier cherries + my favorite robin egg’s blue Anthro bowl = instant smiles.
5. Please don’t tell me you’re confused about why a shot of Della made my list of things I’d love to nibble. Those cheeks! AAaaah! I’m so glad she’s mine!
Meet you back here tomorrow for Flicky Friday!
Love the post? Then follow the blog! Please?
Oh, and you can like it too if you want!